Safy B's salon policy's
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW POLICY
- We understand your time is valuable and you may need to reschedule your appointment. When you make an appointment with us we allocate dedicated time to you from our stylists, and we request you provide at least 48 hours notice should you need to cancel or re-arrange your appointment in order to give us sufficient time to re-allocate the appointment.
- When you book an appointment you agree to attend for a salon service at a certain time, to which we allocate dedicated time from our stylists.
- Unfortunately if less than 48 hours’ notice is provided we reserve the right to charge 50% of the appointment service amount to cover the dedicated time we have allocated to your appointment.
- We under that that it is easy to forget an appointment made months in advance, and to help with this we sent email reminders 72 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We also understand that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, so please give us a call or send us a message as soon as you can, because if we can re-allocate the appointment we will waive the cancellation fee wherever possible.
- The re-booking deposit is for any clients who have already visited the salon and are booking their next appointment.
- A £35 deposit will be taken when making a follow-up appointment longer than 1 hour in order to secure your appointment.
- If you wish to change or cancel your
- appointment please provide at least 48 hours notice as a courtesy to both our stylists and other clients who wish to book appointments at our salon.
- We also understand that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, so please
- give us a call or send us a message as soon as you can if you need to change or cancel your appointment, because if we can re-allocate the time we will waive the cancellation fee wherever possible.
COLOUR PATCH TESTING
At Safy B's, we put your health & safety first.
That’s why we have a firm skin patch testing policy in place for any clients who fall into the following categories;
- If you have had any allergic reactions
- If you have never visited Safy B's before for a colour appointment.
- If you’ve not had colour with us in the last 6 months.
You MUST have a skin test & Colour consultation if your first visit to Safy B's or exciting client wanting big colour change
Please, mind that under given circumstances, our team members may refuse service. We can do so if the person in question:
- Is under the age of 16 (for selected services)
- Has health issues that may affect or be affected by the service
- Has purposely hidden information of crucial meaning to the service
- Did not show up for their last appointment and/or cancelled it too late (see more in the “No-show” and “Late cancellation” sections of the policy)
- Behaves improperly and/or is intoxicated
CLIENTS BRING PETS INTO THE SALON
We are happy to say our salon is pet-friendly. To ensure the safety of all our guests, we ask clients who want to bring your pets along please could you let us know before hand so we can ensure all clients within the salon at the time feel at ease also for your pet to be there. please ensure that your pet is clean and flea free, vaccinated, house-trained and docile towards other people. The pet cannot be left unsupervised, must stay out of staff-only rooms, especially food preparation areas, and cannot touch other people’s beverages and belongings. The pet owner takes full responsibility for the pet’s behaviour and will be obliged to clean after it, as well as pay for any possible damage.
CHILDREN IN THE SALON
Our salon welcomes families with children. children must be fully supervision at all times within the salon. must not walk around the salon alone, must stay out of staff-only rooms.
can be spent on absolutely anything at Safy B's up to the value of the card. vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, card value 0.001p. To check your balance or add value, take your voucher to reception. The card value expires I year after purchase. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Your gift voucher name must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to your stylist at the start of your service. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session. Late cancellation and "failure to show" terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
Every client will be enrolled in our exclusive loyalty program.
you will receive a personal treat tag earning you Treat points for yourself based upon your salon purchases. Ever £1 spent = 1 point
Treat points will be earned in a number of ways......
your salon purchases / leaving salon reviews
Treats comprise of complimentary salon services & free products. our Phorest software automatically creates a Treat.
Keep track of your Treats also with our NEW salon App.
WHO ARE WE
Saffron hairdressing LTD - trading as Safy B's
Trading address - unit 5, Duck farm court, Station way, Aylesbury, HP20 2SQSaffron hairdressing LTD is VAT registered withVAT NUMBER : 303515935